Guidelines for Guest Bloggers
Do you want to be included in our customerly blog?
This is the right place for you!
These are the requiments to collaborate with us:
- You must have a proven experience in B2B content. Send us a few links to articles you wrote!
- You need to have a public profile online: it can be your blog, your website, or a bio page. We also need to be able to connect your name and face with a specific LinkedIn profile.
You can pitch an article you already wrote, but it’s better if you contact us first with a couple of ideas. Here’s the requirements for a successful submission:
- Your article must be related to the topics covered on our blog: Customer Experience, Customer Success, SaaS, SaaS Growth.
- Your article must be unique and can’t be published or reprinted anywhere else.
- You are an expert in your industry. You have experience in your field and you have the credentials to prove it.
- We work in B2B, so our audience will also be B2B. Remember it while you’re writing your article!
- No advertorial or promotional posts. If we feel you just want to publish your article to promote your business/website or for SEO purposes we’ll have to reject your submission. If you manage to organically mention another blog post you wrote (which adds value to your article) or your product (among others) we might be able to accept it.
- Tell us who you are, why you want to write for us, send us some links to articles you wrote, and a few ideas for a guest post. Once we agree on a working title you can send us your first draft.
- Add links to your text. If you also want to include specific pictures/charts /graphs send them and we’ll include them in the post. It would be perfect to send your work using Google Docs: it will be much easier for both of us to edit and review.
- We’ll review your draft, suggest edits (if necessary). We will not rewrite the article, the content needs to come from you. Once we all agree on edits/suggestions we finalize your post and tell you the exact date when it’ll go live.
- Your article needs to provide original, valuable and actionable content. Even though we must maintain a professional tone, you’re totally free to use your own style. Choose the tone/register you’re comfortable with.
- Your article must contain at least 1200 words. Subdivide your post into digestible paragraphs and add subheadings. We really appreciate articles with a clear structure!
- Once your post is approved, you’ll create a WordPress account with all your data.
What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to collaborating with you!