8 Strategies to improve your email subject for a better open rate
One of the most important things to take care when you send a newsletter to your customers or leads is open and click rate. Speaking of open rate, there is definitely something you can do to improve your email open rate: optimize your email subject. So here you can find 8 strategies to improve your email subject for a better open rate.
- A curious subject. Try to stimulate the curiosity of your reader. A good example is: “10 news that I want to share with you” or “Don’t Open This Email”.
- A CTA Subject. Be direct with your reader, say to him what he should do, like: “Discover the 8 strategies to improve your email subject“.
- Keep short the Email Subject. This is a must and is clear, direct and short. It will work.
- Beneficial Email subject. At the very core, people subscribe to your newsletter to have useful information from you. So you can write a beneficial email subject like this: “These are the 8 strategies to improve your email subject “
- Use Emoji into your Email Subject. We are common to see always text into our email clients, what if we add a few colors? Adding an Emoji is always effective, it’s catchy! “Reach your 🎯 today.”
- Put some scarcity into your email subject. “72-hour Sale: The lowest price ever” Scarcity is an evergreen marketing rule, and it works for a reason.
- Use your client name. The sweetest thing you can say to a person is its name. So use it! “Luca, you should read this article”
- Use a question to catch your customer mind. “Is New York on your mind?” after I searched for a flight to NYC. This is effective because it’s a question and it has one strong keyword I searched before.
Thanks to Customerly you can increase your open rate by 30%. This is a result that one of our companies has reached thanks to the delivery of the email by live chat as well. Start to increase your Open Rate today.