Getting your customers and website visitors to promote your product is a difficult task. One way to encourage them is to offer a commission on every product they sell. This is known as affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is a profitable channel where you can acquire more customers easily and increase your revenue tremendously.
To set up a hitch-free affiliate marketing for your SaaS product, you need a robust SaaS affiliate marketing software that can take care of your marketing needs.
In this article, we reviewed seven (7) best SaaS affiliate marketing software that will help you drive more customers and revenue for your product.
1. SaaS affiliate marketing software: Tapfiliate
The first SaaS affiliate marketing software on the list is Tapfiliate. It is an easy-to-use affiliate marketing software. There are no transaction fees and you can reward, track and give incentives to your affiliates as desire. It offers a 14-day free trial.
- Share engaging branded content on social media networks
- Design your affiliate pages with the look and feel of your website
- 6 affiliate languages
- customize sign up fields and payout options
- 34 integrations with third-party apps
- Recurring or lifetime reward options
- Set performance bonuses
- Automate workflows
- Access REST API
- Offers personal referral links, coupons, banners, and other brand materials to your affiliate
- Create engaging social media posts for your affiliates
- Motivate affiliates by setting targets based on the number of sales they make.
- Set up automated emails and Web hooks using Zappier app
- Automate or approve commissions manually
- No custom domain setup
Tapfiliate SaaS affiliate marketing software offers three pricing plans – Essential – $69/month, Pro – $149/month and enterprise – custom price.
2. SaaS affiliate marketing software: FirstPromoter
The second SaaS affiliate marketing software is the FirstPromoter. It is an all-encompassing SaaS affiliate marketing software that helps SaaS companies to track, manage and optimize their affiliate marketing. The step-by-step setup process makes it easy to launch your affiliate marketing program. FirstPromoter integrates with third-party tools like Stripe, Recurly, Braintree, and Chargebee. It offers a 14-day trial.
- Payouts in Mass
- Two reward options
- Coupon code tracking
- Set different rewards and commissions for affiliates
- Affiliate segmentation
- Multi-level rewards
- Create private campaigns and bonuses
- Customize your affiliates’ dashboard with the look and feel of your website
- Set up multi-tiered commissions (MLM)
- Offer performance bonuses for your affiliates
- Track referrals without an affiliate link with direct URL tracking
- Fraud protection from suspicious leads
The business and the enterprise pricing plans have the same number of affiliate income ($15,000), but different pricing plans with business being $49 and the Enterprise is $149+ except for the little features added to it.
FirstPromoter SaaS affiliate marketing software has three plans – Starter – $49/month, Business – $99/month and Enterprise – $149+
3. SaaS affiliate marketing software: OSI Affiliate
OSI Affiliate is the second SaaS affiliate marketing software on the list. With OSI Affiliates, you can easily create an affiliate program and integrate it with your website. Once that is done, customers can refer your products to friends and family members. This will help you to get more website traffic, leads and paying customers.
- Social share widget
- Discount codes and coupons
- Multiple reward options such as commissions, coupons, and discounts
- Branded Thank you Pages
- Auto sign-up
- Unlimited email templates
- Exit intent and timed pop-ups
- Get customers to promote your product on social media channels
- Give out promo codes and coupons to users
- Turn every customer into an affiliate with the auto-sign up
- Reward your affiliates with commissions, coupons, discounts, and gift cards
- Motivate your affiliates with contests
- It is impossible to generate more than one website link
OSI Affiliate SaaS affiliate marketing software has three plans – Basic – $47.00/month, Professional – $97.00 and Premium – $247.00
4. SaaS affiliate marketing software: LeadDyno
LeadDyno is the third SaaS affiliate marketing software on the list. You can set up your affiliate marketing account in minutes. So you can start recruiting your affiliates immediately. You can link to the affiliate sign up page right from your website and your social media channels. LeadDyno will even help to promote your affiliate sign up page in their network of influencers and affiliates so you can quickly get the initial traction you need to take off.
- Set commission type for referring visitors, leads, and purchases
- Affiliate sign up page with options
- Affiliate payouts
- Automated email system
- Automated affiliate invitation
- Personalized your affiliate dashboard with the look and feel of your website
- Affiliates have their personal dashboards
- 10 levels of commission payments and tracking
- Automatically invite customers to join the affiliate program
- Send out automated emails to affiliates as at when needed
Poor customer support
LeadDyno SaaS affiliate marketing software has three plans. Starter – $49/month (Up to 3000 unique visitors per month), Biz Builder – $59/month (Up to 4500 unique visitors per month) and the Accelerator – $79/month (Up to 7500 unique visitors per month)
5. SaaS affiliate marketing software: Growsumo
GrowSumo (PartnerStack) is a SaaS affiliate marketing software that is designed to connect SaaS brands with affiliates. It offers all you need to jumpstart, grow, automate and manage your affiliate marketing, reseller and other programs.
- Automated partner management
- Partner payouts
- Partner marketing and sales tools
- Custom analytics dashboard
- Partner profiles
- Email campaign editor
- Real-time customer map tracking
- Integrations with third-party tools
- Create custom referral links for your affiliates
- Create automated email campaigns for your affiliates
- Design your company page with the look and feel of your website
- Track your affiliates performance
- Boosts conversions with custom rewards
- It is expensive
- The lite plan only integrates with Zapier
ParnerStack SaaS affiliate marketing software has three plans -Lite $500/month, Pro – $800/month and Enterprise – custom pricing.
6. SaaS affiliate marketing software: idevdirect
Idevdirect is an easy-to-use SaaS affiliate marketing software you can use for your business. With its feature-rich platform, Idevdirect helps you to create customized commission payouts. It offers an extensive list of marketing tools at your disposal. It helps you to grow your sales, increase website traffic and enhance your SEO.
- Set up your own commission structure
- Customize your dashboard with your website’s color scheme and logo
- Create reports with relevant data
- Marketing tools such as Banners, QR codes
- Fraud prevention tools
- Offer affiliates marketing tools such as social media, videos, banners, QR codes, and Page peels.
- Provides date range reporting with charts and graphs
- Structure your payout system using different options such as coupon code commission, per product, commissioning and pay per click or pay per lead or action
- Get desired color scheme and logo
- Avoid frauds with its built-in security feature
- Support team needs improvement
Idevaffiliate SaaS affiliate marketing software has two pricing options. One for cloud and the other for self-hosted. The self-hosted plan starts at $199 (one-time fee), the cloud is $39/month, cloud social is $49 / month and cloud premium is $59/month.
7. SaaS affiliate marketing software: Vnative
Vnative (Trackier) is the last SaaS affiliate marketing software on the list. It is a robust affiliate marketing software that is scalable and reliable. It uses real-time stats to give you all the data you need for your business. It’s advanced tools such as in-house fraud protection and the smart link are useful to protect your business from fraudulent transactions.
- Real-time data tracking
- Pixel and post back integration
- Dashboard customization
- Smart caps management
- Custom goal set up
- Geo-targeting campaign set
- Fraud detection and protection
- Set up custom goals to help you know the events driving your conversions
- Pay affiliates based on their tiers
- Optimize your link redirection
- Analyze report using different options and share through custom reporting views
- Use different colors to design your affiliates dashboard
No integration with third-party tools under the Pro plan.
Vnative pricing is based on conversions. The three plans are pro – $299 (10,000 conversions), Agency $499 (40,000 conversions) and Enterprise – customer price.
Above are seven (7) SaaS affiliate marketing software you can use to promote your products. It’s your turn. Which of the SaaS affiliate marketing software mentioned above is your favourite? Share your thoughts in the comment section below.