The definitive tools list for your online business
If your business is online, you will know very well how important are the tools to track, analyze, communicate and create. Here you can find a definitive list for every startup or online business of the most helpful tools we know, and we use to let our business grow.
- SimilarWeb: Reveal your competition’s analytics & online strategy
- Google Surveys: Get responses from your audience
- Whois: Find who is behind a website domain
- Yandex: Analyze your traffic and see every visitor’s session
- Hotjar: is a new and easy way to truly understand your web and mobile site visitors
- Albacross: Reveal companies identity when they visit your website
- Alexa: Our software helps your business get better marketing results.
- Customerly Live Chat Support: The complete Live chat for your online website
Hosting & Domains
- Amazon Web Services: The most complete, secure and scalable hosting in the world
- Siteground: The easiest and cheap hosting service I know
- NameCheap: The cheapest domain provider
- SEO Tester Online: Improve search engine optimization, study the competition moves and reach new customers online
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: Optimize your blog posts
- Google Webmaster Tools: Analyze clicks from Google Search.
Project Management Tools
- Asana: It’s free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business.
- Trello: Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done.
- Slack: Communication platform for workplace
- Jira: The #1 software development tool used by agile teams
- Grammarly: Improve your English writing
- ImageOptim: Optimize your images
- TinyJPG: Optimize JPG images
- TinyPNG: Optimize PNG images
- Canva: Design graphics easily
Guerrilla Marketing Tools
- KingSumo: Run Giveaways easily
- Customerly: Send unlimited emails to custom audiences
- Contact Form 7: Create Forms for your WordPress website to collect leads
- AppTweak: ASO App Store Optimization
- QuickBooks: the complete tool for invoicing
This post is constantly updating with new interesting tools. If you want to receive updates follow us on Facebook Customerly Marketers Group