The definitive tools list to run your SaaS in 2020
If you are running a SaaS, you know very well how important are the tools to track, analyze, communicate with your customers. We have created a series of tools we use in Customerly to improve our product every single day.
Here you can find a definitive list for every startup or SaaS business of the most helpful tools we know and we personally suggest.
Tools to Analyze market validation and competitors
- SimilarWeb: Reveal your competition’s analytics & online strategy
- Google Surveys: Get responses from your audience
- Whois: Find who is behind a website domain
Tools to Analyze your SaaS
- Yandex: Analyze your traffic and see every visitor’s session
- Hotjar: is a new and easy way to truly understand your web and mobile site visitors
- Albacross: Reveal companies identity when they visit your website
- Alexa: Our software helps your business get better marketing results.
Tools for SaaS Customer Support
- Customerly Live Chat Support: The complete Live chat for your online website
Tools for Hosting & Domains
- Amazon Web Services: The most complete, secure and scalable hosting in the world
- Siteground: The easiest and cheap hosting service I know. We use it for our wordpress instances
- NameCheap: The cheapest domain provider
Tools for SEO
- SEO Tester Online: Improve search engine optimization, study the competition moves and reach new customers online
- WordPress SEO by Yoast: Optimize your blog posts
- Google Webmaster Tools: Analyze clicks from Google Search.
Top tools for Project Management
- Asana: It’s free to use, simple to get started, and powerful enough to run your entire business.
- Trello: Trello lets you work more collaboratively and get more done.
- Slack: Communication platform for workplace
- Jira: The #1 software development tool used by agile teams
Tool to improve your Writing
- Grammarly: Improve your English writing
Tools about Images
- ImageOptim: Optimize your images
- TinyJPG: Optimize JPG images
- TinyPNG: Optimize PNG images
- Canva: Design graphics easily
- Icons8: Great resource for Icons, vectors and Pictures
- Unsplash: Great resource for free pictures to use without license
Tools for Viral Marketing
- KingSumo: Run Giveaways easily
Tools for Email Marketing
- Customerly Funnels: Send unlimited emails to custom audiences
- Contact Form 7: Create Forms for your WordPress website to collect leads
- MailMunch forms: Grow your list and integrate with Customerly Funnels
Tools for affiliate marketing
- Tapfiliate: Easily create, track and grow your own affiliate marketing programs.
Tools for mobile apps
- AppTweak: ASO App Store Optimization
- AppRadar: ASO to improve your store positioning
- Firebase: Goole Analytics for mobile apps
Tools for Invoicing
- QuickBooks: the complete tool for invoicing
Tools for Money management
- Revolut: Manage your money easily
This post is constantly updating with new interesting tools. If you want to receive updates follow us on Facebook Customerly