To connect your Elementor Pro Forms to Customerly to import incoming leads into the Customerly autoresponder follow these simple steps.
- You need to install our latest version of our Customerly WordPress Plugin.
- Get your App Token
- Insert your App Token inside the WordPress plugin
- Copy the URL for Elementor
- Open the Form Settings in Elementor, click on “Actions After Submit” and add Webhook
- Now select the Webhook tab and paste the URL previously copied.
- You are now ready to go! All your submitted leads and information will be saved as a new lead inside Customerly.
Each new lead will have as attributes all the fields present in the form.
To customize the name of the attributes, just replace the Custom ID inside the Advanced Tab of your Form Fields. You can even create different hidden fields to recognize from which form they come from. And then you can create a custom audience to create an autoresponder.