If you are wondering how to build an email funnel you are in the right place. We can help and easily you will have your complete email sales funnel up and ready to convert your visitors into customers. Ready?
Three things you need to create your first automation:
- A list of contacts. If you don’t have one, import your existing list here.
- An email template.
- A series of messages to send.
When you are ready to start, go to Automation -> New
Once here you need to understand who will be inserted inside this automation. To choose a target that will enter automatically into this automation add some condition to the existing entry point. Check how to create a custom segment.
- Define the audience that will be inserted in this automation. (You can add multiple Entry points)
2. Add a time interval between your actions
If you want to add a time interval between the first email and the second, click on the “wait time” element on the left list and connect it to the first email as shown below.
3. Add another email to the automated funnel
Let’s say that you want to deliver another automated email after 3 days, nothing is easier with Customerly. Click on Email Message and compose your new email with our email template creator.
4. How to create incredible funnels that work for you
With a good mix of actions and conditions, you can actually create every marketing rules perfectly fitted for your needs.
Let me introduce all the actions:
- Entry point: A node where people enter in your automation. You can insert different nodes in each automation. Each Entry point can have different conditions to let your leads or users enter.
- Email Message: Compose an email message with your own graphics and use user’s attributes in the email body and subject
- Chat Message: Compose a Live Chat message to deliver through your Live Chat when users are online.
- Condition: this node is simple, enter a condition and you will have two way (red and green, false and true). If the condition is met, people will move automatically on the true way otherwise false.
- Wait Time: This node is really simple and will add some time to wait between two connected actions
- Wait Until: So powerful node with two exit ways (true & false). Add a condition (eg. user has clicked on the previous campaign’s link) and the user will wait into that node until the condition is met. Otherwise, you can set a certain time when the user has to leave that node.
- Leave point: This node is used when the user shall leave the automation (eg. has completed a certain action)
With a combination of these nodes and the conditions you can apply to them, the automation is the perfect way to automate your marketing in-app and when they are offline.