Once you have created and started your NPS campaign in Customerly. If you didn’t yet, please check this tutorial on how to run your NPS Campaign.
- The NPS Score. This is the overall score. If it’s above the zero it means that you have more promoters than detractors and you are growing organically by word of mouth. (That’s super cool!) If it’s below the zero, I suggest you analyze what is not working for you.
- Average Votes means what the average vote number from 0 to 10. In this case, it is 7.3.
- Total votes are the number of the actual votes you have received through Customerly.
- If you want to go deep with your research and understand how the score changes based on a specific audience you can filter your results by defining your custom audience.
- You can even filter your feedback based on when you received the feedback with the date range, what kind of feedback (detractor, passive or promoter) and you can check only the ones with the text or without.
- You can click on each user name to see their user’s profiles.
- Check the NPS score during the time with the graph on the bottom.