We use attributes in Customerly to you let you save important data from your customers and create custom segments based on that data.
When using an Attribute?
- Create an email campaign with custom data
- Create custom segments based on custom data
- Deliver a newsletter to only a certain audience with that attribute
- Deliver NPS emails to whom has a certain attribute
- Profile your leads by requiring to fill that attribute
We do have static, unmodifiable attributes that are created and updated automatically by Customerly Live Chat Plugin like:
- First Seen At
- Last Activity
- Last Page Viewed
- Last Page Viewed At
- Browser Language
In addition to those fields, you can add also your own custom data.
An attribute is made of two basic data: name and value.
The name should be without spaces and special characters.
For example, you can save the following data as a custom attribute
birthday = “28 Apr 1989”
age = 29
Now that you know how an attribute works, let’s save data from your customers via API or Live Chat integration.