Looking for the easiest and cheapest way to get high-quality leads and customers for your SaaS business? It is simple! Create a referral program for your business with effective referral marketing software for SaaS.
A referral program is one of the best ways to get customers for your SaaS business. Don’t believe it? Check out Dropbox. They grew 3900% in just 15 months through their referral program.
That’s not all!
Airbnb, in 2010, had 47,000 customers, and in 2015, the number of their customers grew to 17,000,000. This means they grew by 353 times the customers over the course of five years. That couldn’t have been possible without a referral program.
A referral program will help you to acquire customers cheaply because you will only pay for the customers that purchase your product or sign up. But you need efficient and effective referral marketing software for SaaS to get a seamless referral program.
Below are six (6) referral marketing software for SaaS businesses you can use.
Let’s get started.
1. Referral marketing software for SaaS: RefferalRock
Are you on the hunt for the best referral marketing software for SaaS? ReferralRock has all the key features you need in a referral marketing software for SaaS. This includes robust reporting, analytics, customization, and tracking. The user interface is clean and simple, making it easy to launch, monitor and edit referral campaigns easily.
- Release rewards right from the system
- Automate workflows such as referral approvals, and rewards
- Fraud or suspect rules to prevent abuse
- Promote your referral program on different channels using widgets, iFrames, access links in your email, social media networks, etc.
- Integrations with third-party apps like Leadpages, campaign monitor and Zoho.
- Members have a unique code and URL link to share whenever they want
- Pre-crafted email, social media, and mobile text messages
- Easy social sharing page on Facebook, Twitter, and other networks
- Keep members engaged with notifications of activity on their dashboard
- Track your referrals to know your biggest advocate
- Limited reporting
ReferralRock has three pricing plans and they are Starter – $200/month, Growth – $400/month and the Established business – $800/month.
2. Referral marketing software for SaaS: ReferralCandy
ReferralCandy is a referral marketing software for SaaS and e-commerce businesses. It is easy to set up, configure and customize. With ReferralCandy, you need not ask your customers to share codes with their friends; you simply configure the app and launch it. Thereafter, specify the rewards you want to give customers who refer others to you. ReferralCandy helps you to get more sales for your SaaS product.
- Track referral engagement and revenue in one dashboard
- Share rewards automatically to your customers
- Create stunning templates that entice referrals
- Promote your referral in different channels
- Integrate easily with third-party tools
- Know the customers that promote your brand and how they share it
- Compare your referrals against industry standards
- Automatically send out rewards to successful referrals
- Use different reward options such as cash reward, custom gift, and discount coupon.
- Promote your referral program across different channels such as email blasts, landing page, checkout page, and embedded sign-up form.
- The least pricing option – the premium comes with a monthly commission
- No multiple referral programs
ReferralCandy referral marketing software for SaaS have two pricing options. The first is the Premium which is $49/month + monthly commission and the Enterprise which is $3999 / month.
3. Referral marketing software for SaaS: ReferralMagic
ReferralMagic is one of the easy-to-use referral marketing software for SaaS online. It gives you all the features you need to build profitable referral marketing campaigns such as the full-featured API, 1000+ integrations, responsive customer service, and reward management. Over 1450 SaaS businesses are using it.
- Fast and easy installation
- Invite Friend widget
- Multiple referral campaigns
- Sign-up boost referral campaign
- Real-time referral statistics
- 1000+ integrations
- Add invite friend widget to your website
- Create different referral campaigns for different goals
- Create a selfie referral campaign
- Track conversions and reward your referrals and invitees
- Manage manual payouts to referrals and invitees
- It is expensive
ReferralMagic referral marketing software for SaaS have three popular plans – Monthly plan – $99/month, Annual plan – $999/year and On-premise – $2997 one time license fee.
4. Referral marketing software for SaaS: Ambassador
Ambassador referral marketing software for SaaS prides itself in being the “#1 all-in-one referral software“. With Ambassador referral marketing software for SaaS, you can easily enroll, track, reward and manage your referring customers. Integration is easy. It is marketer friendly and very scalable. The ambassador software serves the small, medium and Fortune 100 companies on the internet. It has over 10M+ brands working with it.
- Simple visual editor
- Automated workflows
- Pre-built templates and designs
- Offline track options
- Personalized and custom experience
- An all-in-one-tool that allows you to set up campaigns, monitor and pay referrals.
- Different payment options such as PayPal, bank transfer and Dwolla
- Serves as an affiliate program and a refer-a-friend-program
- Provides great education for referral marketing
- Keeps customers informed throughout the referral process so they can be inspired to refer more people
- Takes time to install
- Campaign customizations, not enough
The ReferralMagic referral marketing software for SaaS has three plans – the starter plan, the professional plan, and the enterprise plan. Contact the company for pricing details.
5. Referral marketing software for SaaS: InviteReferrals
InviteRefferals is a simple referral marketing software for SaaS that is easy to use. It helps you to grow your SaaS business and get new customers. It provides integrations with different third-party tools such as WooCommerce, Shopify, MailChimp, Opencart and Zapier. InviteReferrals helps to track activities from shares to clicks and conversions. Currently, it serves 1800+ marketers in 18+ languages.
- Detailed referral analytics
- Customized campaigns
- Simple integrations
- Various events/rewards
- Export referral campaign data
- Reward referrals on different events such as subscriptions, sales, registrations.
- Measures referrers, invites, visits, and installs in a single dashboard
- Set up various referrer programs such as Top referrer contest, Giveaway campaign, and goal-based customer referral program.
- Automate your workflows such as email notifications and reward tracking
- Works on various devices and platforms such as mobile devices, Facebook, Android, and IOS applications.
- Difficult to run at the beginning.
InviteReferrals referral marketing software for SaaS has three plans – Basic plan – $79/month, standard -$199/month and the enterprise – custom price.
6. Referral marketing software for SaaS: Genius Referrals
Genius Referral marketing software is the last referral marketing software for SaaS on the list. You can easily set up a refer a friend program that your customers can use to invite their friends, family, and colleagues.
- Monitoring and insight tools
- Flexible and customizable campaigns
- Create multiple accounts
- Real-time tracking
- Customize your referral campaigns as you want
- Monitor how your referral program grows on a different network
- SDKs and RESTful API for easy integration with Genius referrals
- Affordable for all business classes – small, medium and big.
- Your customers can share the referral campaign on different platforms such as social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and email and chats.
- Manual fulfillment
The Genius referrals pricing is in four phases – The bronze – $49.00, the Silver – $129, the Gold – $249 and the Platinum – custom price.
Above are six (6) referral marketing software for SaaS. Have you tried any one of them before?