We are glad you want to contribute to the Customerly blog with your knowledge, and we are looking forward to reading your valuable content. Here we have collected a few details you need to be considered for publishing on this blog.
Customerly covers mostly articles regarding the following pillar topics:
- Customer Service and Support
- Marketing Automation and Funnel Management
- Customer Surveys
- Customer Feedback Management
- Customer Experience Management
- B2B SaaS
As Customerly has a domain rating of 76, we want to keep the bar high with our content quality.
These are the strict requirements to collaborate with us:
- You must have a proven experience in B2B content. Send us a few links to articles you wrote!
- You need to have a public profile online: it can be your blog, your website, or a bio page. We also need to be able to connect your name and face with a specific LinkedIn profile.
- No Adult, Casino, Betting, or unrelated backlinks are accepted.
You can pitch an article you already wrote, but it’s better to contact us first with some ideas. Here are the requirements for a successful submission:
- Your article must be related to the topics covered on our blog.
- Your article must be unique and can’t be published or reprinted anywhere else.
- You are an expert in your industry. You have experience in your field and the credentials to prove it.
- We work in B2B, so our audience will also be B2B. Remember it while you’re writing your article!
- No advertorial or promotional posts. If we feel you just want to publish your article to promote your business/website or for SEO purposes, we’ll have to reject your submission. If you manage to organically mention another blog post you wrote (which adds value to your article) or your product (among others), we might be able to accept it.
- Tell us who you are and why you want to write for us; send us some links to articles you wrote and a few ideas for a guest post. Once we agree on a working title, you can send us your first draft.
- Add links to your text. If you also want to include specific pictures/charts /graphs, send them and we’ll include them in the post. It would be perfect for sending your work using Google Docs: it will be much easier for both of us to edit and review.
- We’ll review your draft, and suggest edits (if necessary). We will not rewrite the article, the content needs to come from you. Once we all agree on edits/suggestions we finalize your post and tell you the exact date when it’ll go live.
- Your article needs to provide original, valuable, and actionable content. Even though we must maintain a professional tone, you’re free to use your style. Choose the tone/register you’re comfortable with.
- Your article must contain at least 1200 words. Subdivide your post into digestible paragraphs and add subheadings. We really appreciate articles with a clear structure!
- Once your post is approved, you’ll create a WordPress account with all your data.
How to apply
What are you waiting for? We are looking forward to collaborating with you!